Our inner game runs the outer game. Therefore, inner growth leads to outer growth.
At the heart of Vinay’s approach is to challenge beliefs that limit effectiveness, value untapped strengths, and work to deepen self-awareness while becoming more sensitive to how others experience the client as a leader.
Vinay is a deep thinker who helps clients look for systematic solutions to complex problems and challenges. Clients who partner with Vinay often discover outworn beliefs, narratives, and ways of being that no longer serve them. As they examine, challenge, and rewrite their beliefs and author new narratives, they become more effective and create better outcomes – in all aspects of their lives, professionally and personally. Clients have reported that working with Vinay helped them become more competent and confident in delegating, initiating, and engaging in difficult conversations, speaking up, managing conflict, giving feedback, and holding others accountable.
Leaders often tell Vinay how much they appreciate his calm, thoughtful and attentive presence, deep listening, and ability to reflect on what he hears as he supports leaders in growing and transforming from the inside out. A senior executive client recently said, “Vinay has made me a better leader by helping me deepen my understanding of myself and translate that understanding into more effective relationships with others.”
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering (University of Maryland)
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching Program (Georgetown University)
- Certificate Coaching Program (Newfield Network)
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Assessment Certifications: Leadership Circle Profile 360, Collective Leadership Assessment
- Leadership System, Emotional and Social Competency Inventory 360, EQi 2.0 and EQ 36
- Certification, Hogan, Polarity Approach for Continuity & Transformation (PACT®)
On a Personal Note
Vinay lives in Great Falls, VA. He and his wife travel internationally, trek in the Himalayas, practice yoga, enjoy running, reading, and leading medical missions overseas.