During a deliberate, intentional conversation in a confidential environment, I partner with my client to identify and achieve their personal and professional goals. Supporting my clients in overcoming obstacles interfering with their ability, allows them to perform at their true potential. My goal is to be a catalyst for my clients, helping them thrive, become more productive, satisfied, and happier in their career and in their daily life.
As certified Leadership Coach for Organizational Well-Being, Ute provides leadership and employee coaching to both public and private organizations globally.
Ute received coaching certification training from the top leadership coaching program in the country, George Mason University’s Center for the Advancement of Well- Being. Ute’s clients are leaders and employees in law firms and public administration, international organizations, and Start-Up companies.
Prior to this, Ute worked as consultant at the World Bank in the Office of Ethics and Business Conduct in Washington D.C.
Education and Certifications
- Master of International Affairs (M.I.A.), School of International and Public Affairs (Columbia University)
- Master of Law (University of Bayreuth and University of California)
- German Bar Examination, Higher Regional Court, Nuremberg
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being, Center for the Advancement of Well-Being, George Mason University, Fairfax (01/2017)
- Positive Intelligence Coaching Program by Shirzad Chamine
On a Personal Note
Born and raised in Germany, Ute feels equally at home in an international environment. She lived and worked in several countries, of which nine years in total in New York and Washington D.C. After seven years living in Bethesda, Maryland, Ute relocated to Berlin, Germany with her husband and 3 children. She enjoys traveling, mindful meditation, and walking her dog.