As a coach and change strategist, I help leaders bring calm during times of uncertainty, tame disruptive change, and navigate complex change issues. I coach leaders using a strengths-based approach and employ proven methods and models of change. As a result, leaders identify their strengths, solve complex change issues, find clarity in their motivations, and align their teams to achieve business outcomes.
Quang Le is a dynamic keynote speaker, leadership facilitator, executive coach, and change strategy consultant. He has planned, designed, and facilitated workshops and leadership symposiums for gatherings of over 200+ leaders.
In addition, Quang has facilitated change and strategy workshops for leaders of large multinational corporations, developed a curriculum for diversity, equity, and inclusion workshops for global brands, and consulted leaders through digital transformations and disruptive technology.
He has worked privately with global Fortune 500 and start-up executives to help them hone their organizational culture, change strategy, and leadership mastery. He works with leaders from various sectors, including international development, biotechnology, military, technology, scientific, manufacturing, economic, governmental, automotive, medical, and environmental/conservation.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science in Organization Development (American University)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (Strayer University)
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance (American University)
- International Coaching Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- United Kingdom Association for Coaching
- Certified Prosci ADKAR Change Management Practitioner (CCMP)
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Team Performance Model Certified Practitioner
- Team Diagnostic (6 Team Conditions) Certified Advanced Practitioner
- Thomas-Kilmann Certified Conflict Management Facilitator
On a Personal Note
Quang Le is based out of Washington, DC. His work with clients has taken him to three of the seven continents in the world. His ever-growing list of amazing work locations includes South Africa, Bosnia/Hercegovina, and Viet-Nam. One of Quang’s favorite past-time activities is cooking a myriad of ethnic cuisines and learning languages while sipping good wine.