My work focuses on supporting leaders in producing breakthroughs in thinking, which in turn enables them to see new possibilities, take new and more effective action, and produce breakthrough results. And along the way, they improve their quality of life as well as the lives of those they touch.
Lieutenant General Michael D. Rochelle is a more than 35-year veteran of the United States Army. Mike’s passion is working with outstanding leaders and executives who recognize their ability to enhance their individual leadership and organizational impacts even further. His work with corporate, higher education, and public sector leaders has been heralded time and again. His coaching approaches are highly versatile and adaptive to individual client needs. Nonetheless, he is exceptionally adept at supporting clients in exploring their quality of self-observation. The results of such coaching with Mike are often life-changing.
Mike works with coaching clients around the globe. He is a lifelong learner and a devoted practitioner of the art and science of professional coaching. Working with Mike could take your executive leadership and your enterprise to unprecedented levels of excellence.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Language Education (Norfolk State University)
- Master of Public Administration (Shippensburg State University)
- United States Army War College
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance (George Mason University)
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Team Coaching Certification (Corentus of Boston)
- Conversations2Mastery (Coaching), (Washington Coaching Group)
- Newfield Network Foundations Course (Newfield Network)
- Mentor Coaching Certification (inviteCHANGE)
- Masterful Coaching Course (George Mason University)
On a Personal Note
Mike resides in Prince William County, Virginia, with his beloved wife, three adult children, and four grandchildren.