I am inspired to share the beauty of living in alignment with what we care about. Cultivating embodied self-awareness helps us notice when we run on autopilot in a reactive manner. In that moment of noticing, choice arises. Who do I want to be as a leader? The presence that is cultivated in the process is what makes a leader great.
Marietta Vis is a heartfelt Executive Leadership coach and facilitator of transformational embodied learning. She demonstrates the presence that is a result of cultivating an embodied self-awareness and having a dedicated practice. This presence invites leaders to step into their unique version of executive presence.
Marietta’s mission is to bring the Body Back in Business. The greatest current challenges arise from a disconnect from our felt sense, like communicating with empathy, caring for the planet, and value-based leadership.
As a global citizen, she moved from Amsterdam to Washington, DC, and Johannesburg and experienced the value of cultural literacy in building a successful coaching business.
Whether working with executive leaders directly or cohorts of women leaders who are longing to live the life they aspire to, she impacts with her deep presence and invites vulnerability and discovery in a safe space.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science in Theoretical Psychology (University of Leiden)
- Bachelor of Education in Trade School (University of Leiden)
- Certified Yoga Teacher (Critical Alignment Institute)
- Certified Executive Leadership Coach, Institute for Transformational Learning (Georgetown University)
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Master Somatic Coach (Strozzi Institute)
On a Personal Note
Marietta currently resides in the greater Washington DC area and is moving in July ’23 to Johannesburg, South Africa.